Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Day 7......Two Weeks Notice, If You Behave Yourself

After a fun speedbump of the day, Mike and I went to the pool for some rest and relaxation. If I could swim for a living I would, I love it. While being entirely consumed by water, I realized that it was similar to the situation I am currently in. There is always a chance that I can stay under and hit the bottom, or, I can float to the top, take a deep breath, and keep on a truckin'. I love a challenge.

We went to the Forest Preserve today with the dogs after we swam. It was amazing, and it is hard to believe that it is only a few miles away from my apartment. It reminded us of Red River and it was beautiful. The dogs loved it, and it was Utopia for me as well. We made it back to the apartment before the storms hit, and I received a phone call from a potential employer requesting an interview tomorrow!!!!! Wish me luck, it is a wonderful place where I would be lucky to work!

I am now just relaxing and about to meet my wonderful friend, and soon-to-be ex coworker Amy, for a drink. Did I mention her notice is in at work as well? I have more to add, but I will do it later on.

Have a great night!

P.S. My dad officially turned old (by my standards) two years ago, but his birthday was yesterday! Everytime my parents have a birthday, it makes me feel old, isn't that weird?

No comments:

Post a Comment