Friday, August 14, 2009

Day 2......One Day at a Time

I'm tired. I know that things cannot change over night and that patience is a virtue, so I'm dealing with that. I did however find myself not participating in gossip and just walking away. It was nice, and a person really doesn't see how much of this goes on unless they step back and take a look.

I was no angel though. I had the mouth of a sailor today. Again, I know it's going to take time, so I'm not worried about not doing amazingly well the second day. I do know that some days are harder than others. The smoking wasn't that bad, I only had a couple of three. I am really tired, lol!!! I'm sitting on the sofa with my laptop about to fall fast asleep.

My place of employment was a bit better today and I have at least a couple of more weeks of breathing a sigh of relief, after that, who knows?

I'm keeping it short today. I went to Borders to look for the book "The Last Lecture" that was recommended by my cousin, Crystal, after an amazing Chinese buffet that filled me up. I did embarrass Mike a little bit when I didn't like the fortune in my fortune cookie and asked for another one. I didn't see anything wrong with it.

Ok peeps, Gisele is looking at me wanting some attention from her dad. This is one of my favorite parts of my day, so I'm going to go enjoy it. a bientot.

No comments:

Post a Comment